Abbi's Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pixie Hollow Update!!!

Silly Sweets

Fairies and Sparrow Men are very excited about the new Silly Sweets available at Dulcie's Kitchen. I thought I'd interview one of the best baking-talents in the Hollow, Dulcie herself -- to learn more about these paw-some baked goodies.

Kit: Hi, Dulcie! We hear you have some tasty new treats available to bake in your kitchen! They seem to be a big hit with pixies all over the Hollow. We all want to know how you discovered the recipe.

Dulcie: It all started when we were celebrating Silly Days a few weeks ago. Pixies were getting bored of the same food day after day, and I really wanted to mix things up for Silly Days -- you know, do something a bit silly.

Kit: Silly Days and Silly Sweets, makes sense to me ...

Dulcie: Ah, but Silly Sweets wasn't what I was trying to make! It came as rather an accident ... let me explain. Sometimes when you're looking for something new, it doesn't hurt to look for something old.

Kit: Something old? I don't understand.

Dulcie: I was at the library, looking at a dusty old cookbook. It was so old that the writing on the page was in leaf lettering. I got curious so I tried baking it, but the result tasted a little ... funny. I looked up and happened to see myself in a mirror, and I was green!

Kit: That must have felt very silly!

Dulcie: Exactly, and that's how Silly Sweets were born. After I made the Green Silly Sweet, I experimented a little and found recipes for different effects. I also found recipes that can give pixies different auras too! I was so excited about the Silly Sweets, I just had to perfect the recipes so I could share them with other pixies.

Kit: Thank you for sharing, Dulcie -- we are really enjoying the new sweets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home